salzbrenner.com uses cookies to ensure several functionalities of the website. Find more information about this in our Privacy Statement.

header news en

Archive News and Press Releases 2003

Hermann Quetting Joins the SALZBRENNER STAGETEC MEDIAGROUP

On 1st July 2003, Mr Hermann Quetting joined the SALZBRENNER STAGETEC MEDIAGROUP as sales manager for the C.A.S range of products. His main functions are customer care, intensifying sales efforts, and the development of new markets.

Quetting is working hand in hand with Reinhold Friedrich, the C.A.S.-range product manager in charge of product development, manufacturing, and service. As sales manager focusing on the C.A.S. 50, C.A.S. 200, and C.A.S. 300 series, Hermann Quetting is a well-qualified partner in the fields of sound reinforcement, mixing, alert and evacuation systems.

"A key focus of my new work will be foreign markets where the change from analogue to digital technology has just begun. I see a big potential for the advanced and well-proven technology provided by the SALZBRENNER STAGETEC MEDIAGROUP", says Quetting about his new responsibilities.

For more than twenty years, Hermann Quetting has been active in the field of professional audio and is an internationally recognized expert. "The exceptional products and opportunities offered by the SALZBRENNER STAGETEC MEDIAGROUP and my long experience in the market complement each other perfectly", he says. Before moving to the MEDIAGROUP, Quetting had been with Yamaha and Klotz Digital.

With this appointment, the SALZBRENNER STAGETEC MEDIAGROUP continues to consolidate its market position. CEO Wolfgang Salzbrenner welcomes this development and explains: "Our constant growth and the advances of our product ranges have made it necessary to create this new position. We were pleased to be able to attract Hermann Quetting. His acknowledged expertise will be an asset for the Mediagroup!"